Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Feast

 Yesterday, Presley had her Thanksgiving feast at MDO. It was a very traditional feast of Chick-fil-a chicken nuggets, cheese cubes, strawberries, and pretzels. You know, just like the Pilgrims and Indians. She has a super cute class, and they all sat so well during their feast. Grammie and Poppa were also able to make it which made her especially happy.  When it was over, we all went out to lunch and went shopping. Well, Poppa watched Presley in the stores while Grammie and I shopped. It was such a fun day with my little turkey!

Here are a few pictures from the feast:




2 comments:

Rene' said...

She is too cute and takes such great pictures! I love that outfit too. I think she's the best dressed one in her class. :)

B said...

OMG - I just love that outfit so much! So cute!!!