Monday, November 14, 2011

Hot Chocolate

 "Love is like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time".- anonymous.

 I love hot chocolate, especially on a cold day. I realized Presley has never experienced the joy of a warm cup of cocoa and couldn't wait to see what she thought.


First sip


  and now with a straw because it's so much more fun that way.


I couldn't decide if she would like marshmallows or whipped cream better, so I threw in both. Presley immediately began digging out the marshmallows with her hands and shoveling them into her mouth.

I think Presley thoroughly enjoyed her first experience with hot chocolate, but I'll let you decide.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yum! I think she liked it - ha! I love that you couldn't decide which to give her so you did BOTH! Go mama : )

B said...

So cute!!!! And her hair is so long! Ava still has what I like to call "baby hair"!

I can't wait until Ava can have hot chocolate!!!