Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Look Who's Talkin'

Presley continues to impress me with her talking skillz. She gets plenty of practice. I don't think she is silent for more than 2 seconds during the day. It's not all her fault. The gift of gab comes naturally in our family. Right, Mamaw?

 Sometimes Presley likes to tell on herself:
"I take my piggies out".

 Other times, she likes to give compliments:
" I so proud of you, Mommy".
"Oh, I love it. It's bootiful(she has This reaction to almost any picture I show her)".

 And then there are times, when she likes to give attitude.
"Are you kidding me (and then slaps her knee)"?

 Or for expressing her disapproval:
"No do that again"!
"I no yike it"!

She also uses her words to nurture:
(I just put my contacts in and my eyes were watering. Anyone want to get me lasik?) "Are you okay, Mommy? I wipe your tears". Then she got a tissue and wiped my face.

but out of all the sentences and phrases Presley says, "I love you, Mommy" is still my very favorite.

0 comments: