Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful

Every year I feel like there is more and more to be thankful for, and for that I'm, well...Thankful!

I am thankful for my beautiful, vivacious, spunky little spitfire, Presley Elizabeth.

I am thankful for the sweet little baby growing in my belly.


I am thankful for husband who has a huge heart and is the best father. He would do anything for P and I.

I am thankful for my family. They are truly the best. Maybe a little crazy, but definitely the best!

I am thankful for my in laws, who are just like family to me. They would do anything for us at the drop of a hat.

I am thankful for my two sweet nephews, Jackson and Landon. I might be biased, but I'm pretty sure they are the cutest nephews around.

I am thankful for my Mamaw, and that she has been able to be a part of Presley's life.

I am thankful for my old friends and my new ones.

I am thankful that our family keeps on growing. My cousin and his wife announced on Thanksgiving that they are expecting their first baby!

I am thankful for stretchy pants,  elastic waist bands, and that I'm out of my first trimester!

and most of all, I'm thankful to God! He has truly blessed us beyond measure.

Now, a few pictures from Thanksgiving, and I mean just a few. Maybe I should have done a better job of picking up my camera instead of my fork...

Our little family

My parents

My brother and sister

Mamaw and Presley

Presley stealing trying on Jackson's Cowboy boots

Jackson and Presley enjoying their Thanksgiving dessert of choice. Ice cream!

0 comments: