Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween (2011)

No tricks here, just Treats!

Halloween 2011 was a success. Presley wore her costume with minimal protesting, and loved getting her face painted. We got together with my in laws and our neighborhood friends and Trick or Treated around the neighborhood. Presley told almost everyone "trick or treat" and "thank you" when she got her candy, which made me a proud Mama. We had a couple of houses passing out full size candy bars, and Presley scored one. She immediately asked me to open it, and was pretty much satisfied to just eat her candy bar the rest of the time. After one block with 6 toddlers, we were ready to call it a night. All the while, Poppa was passing out candy and making all of us dinner. Now that's my kind of Halloween!










4 comments:

Emily said...

So glad you all had a fun Halloween. We did too! It's so much fun watching the kids really "get" how things work this time around. Traditions just keep getting better with them!

Love the kitty costume, too!

The Fants said...

Her costume is precious!! Cute picture of you two at the bottom. :)

One of the houses in our neighborhood does the full size bars and is always a huge line up to their front door! haha

B said...

So cute! I LOVE her costume, and you looked great, too!

Mommy Tay said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her sweet super girly kitty costume! I can't wait to be able to do the super girly stuff. Hehee. Sounds like a blast. It is so fun to watch the transitions from year to year with each holiday and how much they have changed from the year before. I am so not ready for my little man to try and tell me he wants to go "with his friends" but I know it's coming in the next 3 years. AHHH! It goes WAY too fast!