Friday, July 15, 2011

June Ketchup

Ummm, excuse me, but how are we already into the 2nd week of July?? Summer is flying by, and I'm not getting enough time to post about all the awesome things that have been happening. Lets start from the beginning, shall we?

  • Brandon and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary on June 4th

  • Which just so happened to be the same day as my Mom's surprise retirement party. No one deserved it more than her. I will blog about this party. I will...

  • Presley began her art class
  • Brandon celebrated his 2nd Father's Day. Happy Daddy's day to the very best Daddy!!
  •  We celebrated my sister's 26th Birthday.

  • We got to road trip it to Houston with my neighbors to see our other neighbor play baseball. His team just so happened to be playing my hometown team (the Astro's). I felt a tiny bit akward walking around wearing a Tampa Bay shirt, but we love our neighbors. Go Rays! 

  • I survived my first spin boot camp, and loved it so much that I signed up for the next one.

  • Presley turned 18 months on the 29th (don't worry, It was empty).

  • Brandon and I spent the last day of June in Mexico and had an amazing vacation (will blog about this one, as well)!!!!!

    1 comments:

    B said...

    Wow! What an eventful month for you guys!! Can't wait to hear more about Mexico - so jealous!