Wednesday, October 19, 2011

In the News

 Every October our local news station requests fall or Halloween themed photos from viewers. Last year, I sent in one of Presley at the pumpkin patch, and now they use the picture as their daily advertisement for sending in pictures this year. I love seeing her "on the news" everyday. Makes me smile...

I sent in a new one this year, and she was featured yesterday evening.  They even had a whole discussion about her, which made for a really cool surprise birthday present for me. I recorded the segment with my camera phone, and wanted to share. At the end, you can see her picture from last year in the top right corner. She's hard to miss with bright orange feathers in her hair.



Look at what a difference a year makes:

October 2010

October 2011



 

5 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute! Love her outfit this year!

Rene' said...

So cool!!!!! I LOVE P in her costume. Such a beauty! She seems like such a good little model too. And yes, quite a difference from last year. She's turned into a little lady!

B said...

Awww, that's so special! I'm so glad you got to record that! And...happy birthday!!!

And yes, I agree. Her costume is beautiful - such a gorgeous girl!

Emily said...

Aww, so fun! Is it weird that my first thought was how amazing it is that her hair grew SO long in just a year?! The difference is crazy! Ha!

Mommy Tay said...

Thats awesome! Your little cutie is a tv star ;) hehe. And yes the difference a year makes is amazing!!!