Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

Sporting the new hat her Aunt Melissa bought her. She loves it, and has slept in 2 nights in a row.

Sleepy heads!

Love me some baby toes.

She always has her hands by her face or tucked under her chin in some form or fashion.

Presley with her cousin Landon! He lives in Georgia, so we were super excited to see him!

After Harper's 7am feeding, I bring her into bed with me. She's such a snuggle bunny.

Brandon's going to kill me for putting this up, but I love P's smile! Horsey rides from daddy are so fun:).

Sleepy girl

My sweet P!

All dressed up for Company

Heather, Karys, and Carston came to visit. They were such great company for P and I, and they brought Momma coffee!

Big sister's Rock!

Loving on Harper

Ready to go to lunch.

Moomy and P in our matching Beco baby carriers.

Kissing cousins

Carrying both kids at once. That's how we roll now...

Wow! What a whirlwind of a week this was. We are still getting adjusted to the craziness, but loving it nonetheless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful family. Enjoy every moment!!!

Henny

anika♥Lee said...

Great pics... !! Looks like P is a great big sister. !!! :)