Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Harper's Party Day

I can't believe I never blogged about this!!! Anyway, it was an awesome birthday party that transitioned nicely into an adult party. Two parties for the price of one, ha!


I really didn't have a theme for her birthday. I just used the fabric that I had been taking her monthly picture on as inspiration.  Here are the details:




I was a little impatient and took pictures of the table before it was finished, but ya get the idea. It was probably a good thing I did because I didn't really pick up my good camera up much during the party.

My sweet girl loves to eat, but not with her hands. When presented with her cake, she started to cry. So, I grabbed the girl a spoon, and she went to town.








We had a ton of family and friends to celebrate the little miss! I think everyone had a blast, especially my Dad...




Harper got lots of great presents, but I only managed to get pictures of her Minnie 4-wheeler from Aunt Melissa. This girl loves to ride!


Harper,
Mommy apologizes for being so BEHIND on your birthday post.
But better late than never, I suppose. Happy birthday party day, sweet girl.

3 comments:

Richeson's Hiatus said...

LOVE! So impressed she is riding the toy!! So cute.

Quincy said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics. She is so damn cute!!!! Looks like a great party to me!!!! I need to start working on Bennett's. Oy!