Friday, July 17, 2009

Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be,... - Robert Browning

Brandon turned the big two-seven on July 9th, and we had quite the celebration. First, I love it when it's Brandon's birthday because we are the same age for about 3 months. Then I go back to being the older woman ( I digress...). Anyway, this birthday was really special because some of our closest friends traveled very far to celebrate with us. We were also able to have a lot of family there, one of the many perks to being back in Texas.

In this picture, Brady decided to randomly start singing the birthday song. Everyone came running in from outside and joined in because they thought it was time to blow out the candles. We never did officially sing the birthday song to Brandon, so thanks for the impromptu version, Brady!


The Perkins' drove all the way in from San Angelo. Aren't they the cutest family!?!


Brooke took the whole weekend off of work and drove in from Houston to celebrate.


Brady showing off his "baby bump" (not too bad). He also made it from San Diego, CA! Woo hoo!


And what kind of party would this be without Sam and his 40 oz.?


The birthday boy (excuse me...birthday man) and I.


Of course, we couldn't end the night without some Rock Band.






Happy Birthday to the younger man in my life.

0 comments: