Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

First, let me begin by saying, "I love the 4th of July". That being said, Brandon and I decided to spend it in Houston (my parents pool may or may not have been a little extra incentive).
On Friday, the girls (+ Jackson) decided to head to Galveston for some beach time and shopping. The boys, however, decided to sweat it out on the golf course (crazy? I think so).

Jackson's first time at the beach! I know he doesn't look particularly excited here, but he really loved it...I promise.


He did not enjoy the sand touching his knees, so this was his solution.


Here is the whole group, enjoying the Galveston water. Personally, I think it looks like a giant ocean of tea but had a blast none the less.


The nicest man offered to take a picture of everyone together. We gladely accepted and decided since we were about to leave that we would give them our rented umbrella and chairs. The minute we packed up Galveston patrol came and told the nice man that they would have to pay. Well, so much for our return favor to him. We got a good picture, though.


Saturday (the actual 4th of July) was spent lounging in my parents pool. Well, most of us were lounging. My Mom was too busy getting things for dinner to actually relax, and Dad was doing all the grilling. In fact, Dad made some of the best ribs I've ever had!
(I know it looks like Justin is picking his nose in this pick, but he isn't.)




Even the dog got in on the action.

0 comments: