Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Little Valentine


Brandon had to work all day on Valentines, so it was just me and Miss Priss all day. Of course, we had to do a quick Valentines photo shoot, and then we pretty much snuggled the rest of the day. As far as my big Valentine goes, we are going to celebrate this Saturday. I can't wait! I really cherish the time that Brandon and I get to spend together, just the two of us. However, we are usually discussing Presley and missing her like crazy, but it's cherished none the less. And what would a blog from me be without leaving you with more pictures?? By the way, my writing has gone completely down hill since having Presley. I'm usually typing frantically ,so I can finish before she wakes up from nap time. My apologies...

My Loves


Love Bug

3 comments:

aleelavine said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE !

Rene' said...

So cute!!!! Having a baby makes holidays that much more fun and sweeter!

Anonymous said...

Seriously....I absolutely love the picture of Daddy and his sweet baby girl!! Miss P is just too freakin' cute! You should order her some bows and cute little dresses from me! I would LOVE to make her some stuff!!!