Thursday, February 18, 2010

Helpin a Sista' Out

Today, my sis-n-law, Brittani, surprised me with a new blog header that she designed. She even came up with the super cute saying. I guess after reading the blog post below she figured I could use a little help. Anyway, just wanted to be a little bragadocious ( thank you, Dane Cook, for introducing that word into my vocabulary). She did an awesome job, and now I feel like my blog page is finally complete! Woo Hoo! Did I mention she is super talented? In fact, the entire Souders family has more talent than should be allowed. I really hope Presley inherits some of it because she isn't gettin' anything from me.

Thanks for helping a sista' out, Brittani!

2 comments:

Brittani said...

Any time! Looks Great by the way!

aleelavine said...

How did she do that? It looks great!!