Monday, March 1, 2010

Paranormal Activity?

Please don't think I'm crazy. I know I already posted about being scared of the baby monitor.

So here it is...

The other morning I had Miss Priss laying in my lap. She was cooing and smiling at me like she usually does. However, I looked down a few seconds later and she was smiling huge gummy smiles and giggling at something over my shoulder. It was 7:30 am so I knew Brandon wasn't up, but I turned around to check anyway. No one was there. It totally freaked me out. I had kind of forgotten about it, until she did it again. This time it was my Mother in law who was holding her. She called me in the living room to tell me Presley's "visitor" was back. My MIL thinks it's my Mama Jody singing to her because Presley gets completely relaxed and so happy. Who knows? I'm just glad that other people have witnessed it besides me. I guess we will have to wait and see if her "visitor" returns...

1 comments:

aleelavine said...

wow... that is interesting!!! I have also had instances kind of like this... but not so much smiling and cooing more like staring intensely upwards in our living room and in the corner... I have heard that babies and children are more open to the spirit world...