Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Presley Laughing

"When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. And now when every new baby is born its first laugh becomes a fairy. So there ought to be"

This video was taken with my phone and it was too dark to actually see her, sorry. However, you can hear her sweet little laugh pretty well. I would like to apologize in advance for my horrible voice. So embarrassing...


And yes, I do know the rest of the words. She just doesn't find them funny...

3 comments:

Cassie said...

That is SO precious!!

B said...

That's absolutely adorable! Ava has started laughing also, and it's mortifying the things I find myself doing to try to get her to do it!

The Fants said...

That is precious!! Isn't it just the best sound in the world!?