Friday, March 19, 2010

Roll Over, Roll Over...

**WARNING: you might want to turn the volume down on your computer. Other than the fact that my voice is completely annoying, I start screaming towards the end**

Holy Moly!!! My child rolled over today!! I never thought this day would come since she despises tummy time. To be honest, I have been slacking in that area. She makes it sound like I'm torturing her the minute I place her on her tummy. Well, this past week I decided I was going to get better about doing it. Well, first thing this morning I plopped her on her tummy and over she went! Of course, this was followed by me screaming with joy and scaring my poor baby half to death.
Here is a video of her rolling over again this afternoon. Yes, I have been stalking her with the camera until she did it again.

1 comments:

Brittani said...

umm yeah, so I watched your video and Congrats on the rolling over, she is super cute. I would like to add though, that my dogs completely flipped out and wouldn't stop barking after they heard you yell. LOL! I thought you might find some humor in that! :)