Wednesday, March 3, 2010

2 month check up

Yesterday was Presley's 2 month doctor's appointment. I have been dreading it because she was going to get 3 shots, yuck! Well, I worried for nothing. She was such a brave little girl. She cried for maybe 30 seconds, and then she was all smiles. I may or may not have shed a tear though. I know...I've turned into such a mushy person, blah.

So here are my little lady's stats:
75 percentile for weight- 11lbs. 3oz.
75 percentile for height- 23 inches
Between the 25th and 50th percentile for her head. Woo hoo! finally getting a little bigger!

They also had to give P an oral vaccine. They warned us that a lot of babies don't like it, and we may have to trick her by giving it to her with the help of her pacifier. Not my baby! She loved it! It was hilarious. She kept licking her lips after it was all done. The nurse said it tastes sweet, so it looks like Presley is going to have a sweet tooth like her Mama...poor thing.

1 comments:

aleelavine said...

I was dreading those shots too.... it's nice that they forget that! Glad to hear it went well. Sounds like Presley is a trooper. :)