Monday, March 1, 2010

2 Months!


Dear Presley Elizabeth,

Holy Moly, your 2 months! I can't believe it! You have changed so much! It has been amazing to get to watch you discover this big world around you.

In your short two months you can now:

Smile. BIG FAT SQUISHY SWEET AMAZING SMILES!

Sleep. 7-8 hours in a row to be exact and then after your feeding you usually fall back asleep until around 10:30am.

Laugh. Yep, it shocked the pants off me. You giggle and laugh out loud. I thought I was crazy because it's so early, but Mimi confirmed it and she is a professional.

Stand. okay, okay, not technically. You can now bare weight on your legs and you love to push off of my lap and tummy so you can stay upright. You are one strong little booger.

Talk. So like the post above, your not actually talking. However, you coo, babble, and grunt all the time. It is the sweetest thing. I LOVE hearing your baby voice.

Scream. Yes, my dear, you have started to scream and cry at almost 8pm on the dot. Colick, gas?? Who knows, but we all brace ourselves around the "bewitching hour". Lets hope this one doesn't show up in the 3 month post.

Blow Bubbles. Lots and lots of bubbles!


In your short two months you have:

Grown. Goodbye newborn diapers, Hello size 1. Also, 0-3 fits almost perfect and this means we don't have much longer in them, tear...

Discovered. The wonder of television and baby Einstein, your fist (which you love to suck on during tummy time), and objects/toys/mobiles that you now swat at and track with your eyes.

Traveled. You took your first car trip to Houston and did great. I did, however, have to feed you in the back of my car at a truck stop in Willis, Texas. Guess I can check that one off my bucket list!

Eaten out. Yep and at some pretty good places like Twisted Root, J. Willy's, Nordstrom Cafe (3x), and Mexican Inn just to name a few.

Socialized. You have met almost all my family and Brandon's, and you've even had a few play dates. We are still waiting to meet one very special person and we can't wait. Aunt Brittani, we are so excited to see you in March!

You are such a blessing, sweet girl!

Love,

Your Mommy and Daddy

1 comments:

Brittani said...

Looking forward to seeing you guys too!