Monday, March 29, 2010

3 Months!


Miss Priss is three months old today. That is just crazy to me! While I miss her sweet newborness (pretty sure I just made up that word), I absolutely love this age. She has really started to develop a little personality, and for the very best part...well, I'm afraid to type it in case I jinx myself...the crying fits magically disappeared almost 3 weeks ago. I survived!!!

This little lady:

* loves to "stand up". Girls got some strong legs.

* chews on her hands all day long, and if she can't get to her's then she is after anyone elses within reach

* is a slobber monster. All her outfits are completely soaked 10 minutes after she gets them on.

* is chunkalicious! I love me some baby rolls.

* Babbles, laughs and smiles all the time

* figured out how to roll over

* is the proud owner of TWO chins!

* loves to rock out to my Jack Johnson radio station on Pandora

* prefers to be held facing out, so she can see everything

* can now grab hold of her toys

* is the BEST!

I could go on and on, but I will refrain...for now...
Seriously, I love watching my sweet baby girl discover the world around her, and getting to be there to witness all of her firsts. She is growing and changing literally right before my eyes. Makes me kind of scared to blink!

Love you, Baby girl!

(The pictures of her in the chair, while not her best, make me laugh hysterically!)

3 comments:

aleelavine said...

She is soooooo cute !!! I think the bottom right corner picture in the chair is the best! :) adorable. Happy 3 months Presley! (CUTE onesie too!) She is always so well coordinated!! and are those baby legs with her name no them too??

Rene' said...

Happy 3 months! I agree that this is an awesome age and I absolutely love it!! I didn't realize how much fun parenting would be. I love watching Jack grow and learn new things. It's like I'm experiencing everything for the first time with him. It does go by fast!

B said...

Happy 3 months! She's so adorable, Ashlie!