Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ice Ice Baby

I'm sure everyone has heard about this crazy winter weather that Texas is getting. I was really enjoying it the first couple days, even with a wind chill of -5. No your not seeing things...that did say negative five. However, we are going on day 3 of iced over roads, and I think I might go crazy if I'm not able to drive somewhere. ANYWHERE! If I didn't have such precious cargo tagging along, you can bet your booty I would have been out and about first thing this morning.

Brandon's office closed for one day, which was a miracle. They never close. His boss broke his arm yesterday because he slipped on ice going into work. Ahemmmm...I think someone should have stayed closed a little longer!!! Anywhoo, the small amount of time we had together was nice. Brandon and I did get a little stir crazy and started daring each other to do really odd things, such as running to our fence and back naked. Don't worry, neither one of us did it. We did, however, attempt ice skating on our drive way at midnight. Well, I attempted, and Brandon watched. We also have some amazing neighbors and got all the kiddos together to play, while the Mama's had an adult beverage or 2. Lastly, we turned Presley into a professional D.J. Man, we've been busy while stuck inside;)





(Please don't judge me on the horrible picture quality, thanks!)

1 comments:

Emily said...

He broke his arm?! Yikes! Sounds like a good reason to close the office!!

Enjoy your snow days! :o)