Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tiny Dancer

Every time Presley hears music, something comes over here. There is no stopping it...she just has to DANCE. We listen to music a lot around our house. We play it loud, and we all dance to it. Thank goodness we have blinds!

I have been really bad about taking video lately, but caught a little of P's skillz on tape. Unfortunately, she'd been dancing  for a while before I thought to turn on the video camera, so she's a little burnt out. It still totally cracks me up though.

*Warning*- if you get motion sickness easily, you might want to think twice before watching this video.

 Without further a do, my tiny dancer doing her thing...

2 comments:

B said...

Awwww....so cute!

Ava loves to dance also! I wish I could be that completely nonchalant about shaking my booty! We're thankful for our blinds, too! haha

aleelavine said...

that is super cute :)
B used to love to dance but now he just likes to sit or stand and throw his hands up or around from time to time. typical guy dance lol