Thursday, April 21, 2011

Getting Out of Trouble

We have developed a bunch of rules in our house as of late. One of them being "no standing/running on the couch". Presley gets a kick out of running across the couch and then almost hurling herself over the edge.

The other morning Presley climbed up onto the couch, and stood up. She immediately looked straight at Brandon and I; patiently waiting our reaction. I could see that defiant look come across her face, and I knew she was fixing to dart. Before I could say anything, Brandon started counting. "Oneeeeeeeee", he said (you always have to draw out the "one"). Then Presley chimed right in with "two". The girl didn't skip a beat.

Sadly, I was not even aware she knew that 2 came after 1?!? We were both so shocked at her counting that little miss managed to get herself out of trouble. Instead, we clapped and praised her like crazy. This probably totally confused her because I'm pretty sure she thought we were cheering on her crazy couch jumping antics.Oh well...

Crazy girl... She amazes me every day!

1 comments:

B said...

Wow! So smart!!!