Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Diaper Genius

Today Presley woke up in a super crabby mood. No really...like full on melt downs over everything. I decided to just drop all over our intended plans for the morning, and run a bubble bath for the both of us. I got P undressed, leaving her clothes and diaper on the floor of the bathroom. When we got out, I chased her around with the blow dryer for a few seconds and turned to dry my own hair. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her pick up her diaper and round the corner into the living room. I followed behind to see what she was up to. I could tell she was on some sort of mission...she always gets this very serious look on her face.

She walked into our laundry room. I started to stop her because I hate when she goes in there. It's full of gross things like the litter box, the diaper genie, and dirty laundry. Before I could say anything, she lifted the handle on the diaper genie, put the diaper inside, closed the handle, and said "all done". I was super impressed, and did what I normally do. You know...the whole jumping up and down and cheering in a super annoying high pitched voice. I was so proud of her! She, seriously, amazes me everyday. Now, if I could just get her to change her own diapers...

*After typing this, I realized we have a diaper champ not the genie*

3 comments:

The Fants said...

How cute is she? Such a smartie ;)
Bryson puts his diapers in his Diaper Genie after changes, but I guess he thinks it's just a blast because he continues to put toys, puzzles, shoes, etc inside. Thankfully, he can't push them down yet. Yuck!

Also, seriously girl, you are big time talented with the camera. Love seeing all your pictures on Fb!

Michelle said...

Maybe she is ready to be potty trained! Tell her she gets cute little panties, I bet she would do it.

Emily said...

What a little smartie! It's amazing the stuff they can do...and refuse to do. I'm 100% positive Asher can do a lot more than he lets on. ha!