Friday, April 8, 2011

Landon Dean

Introducing...


My newest nephew is here!!! Landon decided to make his appearance on April 4th after 20 hours of labor. He has one strong amazing Mama. Now, I don't mean to brag...okay, I totally do, but isn't he adorable!?! While I'm being bragadocious, I would also like to add that I officially have the two cutest nephews on the face of the earth. Bragging finished. 

I couldn't be happier for my sister & brother in law, Brittani and Heath. They waited a long time for their precious miracle. As you can see by his picture, he was certaintly worth the wait!

Welcome to the world, Landon Dean!

love,
your VERY proud Aunt

5 comments:

Rene' said...

Welcome Landon Dean and congrats Aunt Ashlie! I can't wait to see more pictures of the adorable little guy. :)

B said...

Holy cuteness! That's one cutie pie little newborn!

Marissa said...

Ah congrats to you and your family :) precious nephew that he is!!!

Emily said...

Aww, aren't nephews the best? I have 3! So sweet - congrats Aunt Ashlie!!

aleelavine said...

I can't wait to have a little niece or nephew... :)
Congratulations Aunt Ashlie!!!!