Wednesday, November 25, 2009

9 Months: The Home Stretch


I literally can not believe that I am 9 months today. At times, I have felt this pregnancy could not go any slower. Now, I feel like I blinked my eyes and it's almost over.
Next week, I will be 37 weeks, which means I'll be FULL TERM. For me, that means game on! I have already looked up every possible way to self induce labor. I know, I know...none of those things will work if the little babe isn't ready. Well, I really don't care...I'm ready! Well, almost ready. I still have a few things on my to do list.

1. Get the house decorated for Christmas
2. Finish organizing the nursery
3. Buy a car

Yes, I have written these in order of importance and yes, I love Christmas so much that I would put it before purchasing a car. Other than that, we are good to go.

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I just want to add how thankful I am to have been blessed with such an easy pregnancy (did I just jinx myself?). I hear these last few weeks are the worst, but so far so good. I was so worried about getting all my Christmas shopping done early because I figured I just wouldn't feel like walking around the mall 9 months preggo. WRONG! I can still shop all day long. Sorry, Brandon. I would also like to add that I'm starting to look a tad ridicluous. My stomach is huge and clothes just look weird. I guess thats what happens when your carrying almost 6 lbs. of baby inside you.

Okay, Miss Priss, I hope your stubborn streak has ended. You have finally turned head down. At least thats what the doctor says. I'm still not convinced. I can't even begin to tell you how excited we are to meet you, so please please please don't make me write a post titled "10 months".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would love mycock in your arse while i slip my hand in your panties and feel how warm and wet yourpussy is, softly start to fingerfuck your pu ssy while my cockis buried in your arse, hear you begging me to fuckyour ass good and play with your hardclit andpussy, feel the softness of your panties caress my hand as i fuckthat sweetpussy, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm your are soooooooooooooooooo wet your arse so tight i cumin you and watch mycum leak from your arse, rub it all over and up inside yourpussy, give your baby girl her first taste ofcum