Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Inspired by ME??

So Brandon and I had maternity pics taken a few weeks back, and I'm going to be a little bragadocious (thank you, Dane Cook, for introducing that word into my vocabulary) on our Photographer, kelly. You see, Brandon and I are a little..oh, how do I put this..awkward in front of the camera. I HATE having pictures taken, especially ones where I am by myself. I get sweaty and nervous and just plain weird. I warned Kelly before she began the shoot. Anyway, She totally rocked! She made us feel so comfortable, and we actually had fun! She posted a sneak peek on her blog

http://inspiredbyyouphoto.blogspot.com

Here are a few of my favs:



Inspired By You Photography= Greatness!

I realize I could have used some fresh highlights and a hairbrush, but love them none the less. That was always my Mom's job, though. She would run after us with a hairbrush and get our hair perfectly placed. I digress... Anyway, Kelly and I also discovered that we were both ADPi's at SWT at THE SAME TIME!!! How crazy is that??? Unfortunately, we don't remember each other (I pledged during her last semester) ,but I guess we were destined to meet. I'll let you know when the rest of the proofs are ready for viewing. Thank you, kelly! I can't wait to see what you do with Presley's newborn pictures.

4 comments:

Brittani said...

They are Beautiful!

B said...

Your pictures are beautiful!!

The Perkins said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Those are amazing and you look beautiful.

Kelly Wills said...

You are too sweet Ashlie! Love your blog! I laughed out loud so many times. :) Looking forward to seeing you again soon +1!
Kelly