Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baby Shower: Dallas Edition

My third and final baby shower was this past Saturday. Melissa (my sis), Michelle, and Tiffany hosted the shower! They each in live in a different city in Texas, so we decided it would be at my house. It was soooooo much fun, and they all worked so hard. The best part was getting to spend time with all of them!

My sister was in charge of the cake. Isn't it cute?!? It didn't come out exactly as my sister had planned, but I loved it...and so did everyone else. She also made the diaper cake and it came out so cute. I hated to take it apart, but I did. Sorry, Mel! The little babe needs diapers!
Here are the Hostesses with the mostesses. I love you, girls!
Since this was a Couple's shower, they decided to have a little game for the boys. What better then making them chug (or suck) beer from a baby bottle. My Dad won!! However, Brandon cut the nipple off of his bottle earlier in the day so he would win. Well, the girls found out he was trying to cheat and gave it to my Dad.


Brandon took a picture of my stilettos. He thought I was crazy for walking around in them all night.Who cares about comfort..they were cute!
Here are a few pics that I took during the shower. I didn't do a very good job of getting everyone though.





I love this picture! The boys were fascinated with the belly. Brian's hands are so big, you can't even tell I have one. Maybe I'll ask Kathryn if I can borrow him as camouflage for a few days after the baby is born when I'm still looking 6 months pregnant.
Brian and Kathryn are 17 weeks pregnant with sweet baby #2! We decided to compare baby bumps. Kathryn is so tiny and cute. My belly looks like it could eat her whole!
Presley got so many wonderful gifts!I got a little excited and started washing and putting away some of her presents before getting a picture. Sorry if yours isn't in the photo.
After opening all the presents, it was time to cut the cake. The only thing about this cake is it looks like you are performing a C-section when you cut into it. I was glad I opted for Amaretto cake instead of red velvet.
I had such a great time at this shower. Thank you so much Mel, Tiff, and Michelle! I'm so blessed to have you in my life. Presley is going to have some awesome "Aunts".

1 comments:

Cassie said...

Seriously. You should not look that good AND be a month away from giving birth. It's just not fair:) I'm so glad you've had such incredible showers! What a blessing!