Monday, November 16, 2009

The Nursery is Done!

Well, it's pretty much done. I'm always changing or adding when it comes to decorating. I love how it turned out, and Brandon was even impressed...pink walls and all.




My sister-n-law painted this sweet little rocker for Presley. I think it finished off the nursery perfectly!


This nursery was definitely a group effort. You see, I come up with all these ideas in my head and have no idea how to actually carry them out. Thank goodness I have such wonderful family to help me. Thank you, thank you, thank you to my sweet mother-n-law, father-n-law, parents, and husband for all your help! Now all the nursery needs is a baby...

2 comments:

Brittani said...

Looks Great!

Cassie said...

So cute! I can't wait to see her IN the nursery:) Won't be long...