Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bathing Beauty

While in Houston for my sister's wedding, Miss P was able to have her first experience in the swimming pool. I was exceptionally excited because I couldn't wait to get her in her BIKINI!!!! The pool water was a little cold, so she wasn't much of a fan. However, we heated the hot tub until it was luke warm and Presley loved it. I can't wait for more pool time this summer.

Testing the water
Modeling her Bikini from Aunt Melissa

Is that a cute baby booty or what?!?

Bikini babe

Hot tubbin' it

I still haven't blogged about two very important events, but they are coming soon...I hope! My sister's wedding and my little brother's graduation!!!! This past week was filled with some major family events, and I have a ton of pictures that need to be uploaded. However, it might be another week before I get around to it because P and I are leaving for Georgia in two days to visit my sister in law!

6 comments:

aleelavine said...

Cute pictures!!!

You are one hot Momma too!! You go girl! :)

I can't believe she's standing on her own (pretty much)...wow!!! Bennett could totally not do that. I need to get him some swim trunks!!! Summer in MN is finally here!

aleelavine said...

Hi! I mix the pears in with the cereal... I have found that the instructions on the cereal packages are kind of strange because if you follow them, it isn't really a "solid"... so I do like 2 tsp. of cereal and just enough milk to get it somewhat solidy ... and then I add 3 spoonfuls (baby spoons) of the pear. I have tried less pear but then he totally hates it. Haha. He literally HATED the cereal alone... my Husband tried it with the pear and said it tasted like sweet cardboard. LOL So we are still working on it!!!

Rene' said...

Cute water pics!!! I especially love the hot tub pic. I can't wait to get Jack to the pool this summer. I, on the other hand, could do without putting on a bathing suit but you look great!

aleelavine said...

Revision: 2 1/4 tsp. rice cereal!!! And tonight he ate it like a champ, for the first time really, ever!! It was like he turned 5 months and was like ok... it's time for me to eat solids. He was opening his mouth wide each bite!!! So exciting!!! Also a tip, warm up the pear (when it's been in the fridge) :) I use my bottle warmer ... put some in a shot glass... ironic.

The Fants said...

Um, you look amazing! I wouldn't be caught dead in a swimsuit right now! Ha! Presley is just precious! Love her bikini :)

Anonymous said...

hot body mum i love your arse