Friday, May 28, 2010

One Wedding, A Graduation and NO Pictures

A picture is worth a thousand words, so I had planned on letting them do all the talking. However, something is wrong with my photo editor and won't let me rotate the photo's. I was also given an incredible gift from my Dad. He surprised me with the new Canon Rebel, and I am in love. Unfortunately, because of the picture quality, I have no more disk space on my computer. Therefore, until I get this problem fixed, I won't be able to post any pics. Boo! I'm working on this ASAP. I do have a few from my sister's wedding, but Not a lot from my brother's graduation. Now, without further ado...

My sister is no longer a Cain. She is now officially Mrs. Wilcox!!! There isn't much to say except that the wedding was amazingly beautiful and soooo much fun! Kind of makes me want to get married all over again.... same groom, of course! Congrats Melissa and Justin!!!!!!!!!!!





Also, a huge congratulations to my brother, Ryan! He is officially an Aggie Alumni. However, he isn't done yet. He was accepted into the commercial real estate Master's program at A&M. AND... if you know my family, you are about to be shocked at what we are wearing. Yes, my die hard Longhorn family are decked out in Maroon. Presley threw up everywhere that night and were pretty sure it was all the Aggie gear making her sick.

1 comments:

aleelavine said...

Ooooh, the brand new rebel? Which one is that??? Very cool!!I have a Rebel XS and I LOVE it. :) Can't wait to see pics from it!!!
Congratulations to your sister and brother!!!