Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

You know what I wanted for Mother's day this year?

This

I have very few pictures with Presley as I'm generally the one behind the camera. Hopefully, I will be better about getting pictures of the two of us.

 As an added bonus, I got this!
Love her kisses!!!

I feel so blessed that God chose me to be Presley's mother. Being a Mom has been harder than I ever imagined,but more rewarding then I could have ever imagined, as well. Every night I pray that God will help me to be a better mother tomorrow then I was today, and I'm, of course, still thanking him for my sweet gift from above.

Happy Belated Mother's day to all the Mommy's out there!
(especially to my Mom and Mother in law. They are the very best!)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I feel you...I am always behind the camera. Adorable pictures!

aleelavine said...

You two are so darn cute!!!! Happy Belated Mother's Day to you too, Ashlie. Keep snappin' pics and yes, get more of you too!!! Pretty girls :)