Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day of School


Oh my stars, my baby is getting so big. Today I dropped her off for her first day of Mother's Day Out, tear. I love the school/church she is attending, and they have an amazing Christian based curriculum. It's going to be so much fun to see how she is learning and growing.

Please prepare yourself for a plethora of photo's:

Not quite awake yet
 She was so excited about her backpack and lunchbox.

Checking out her backpack

My big girl!
Waving to the neighborhood.

and now at Mommy
Super excited for school!
Daddy taking Presley into school.

Oh, I can't wait to pick her up!

7 comments:

Bri said...

Absolutely precious! I love her backpack and lunch box so much - where did you get them?

Bri said...

Oops logged in to my other account - it's B :)

Emily said...

These are such great photos! I love the one where she's waving to the neighborhood. :-)

P looks like such a big girl in her backpack. The owls are super cute! Hope she had a FUN day!

aleelavine said...

These photos are absolutely precious. Ashlie, I know you're probably sick of hearing it, but I love your photography... and the sweet subject totally doesn't hurt anything!!!! That's so crazy she's already in school... but nice for Mommy to have a break I'm sure???

Rene' said...

Great pictures! Love that backpack/lunch box combo too and super cute pigtails!!! They're really growing up! Sigh.

The Fants said...

SOOO cute!! How did her first week go!? Hope she had a blast!! :)

Anonymous said...

My sweet baby is growing up way to fast. She looks so cute in these pictures. Wish I could of been there!