Thursday, September 22, 2011

I love...

I love that Presley wakes up some morning's and tell's me "I have feber" (fever). Then puts her hand to her forehead and makes a pitiful face.

I also love that when I asked her how she got out of her crib, she looked at me like I was an idiot and said, "I jump down".

And when she sees or hears the word ant, she immediately says, "I stomp it" and then starts stomping anything around her ( I did NOT teach her this).

I love that she puts "mommy" at the end of all her sentences when she's addressing me. For example, "thank you, mommy", "I wuv you, Mommy", "night, night mommy".

And when she says, "I no think so" in my exact tone.

I don't always love that she wants to do EVERYTHING all by herself, but I do love that she always proclaims, "my do it/ Pressy do it" whenever her independence is threatened.

I also love that she calls a lollipop a "P-Pop".

I love that when she looks at pictures of babies or animals she tilts her head to the side and says, "Aweeeeee".

Oh my, I love my Sweet P!

2 comments:

Emily said...

"I no think so" ha ha ha!! Love this post - kids say such cute stuff. :-)

Rene' said...

What a sweet post! There are so many things I need to write down too. Don't want to forget them because pretty soon they'll be on to the next thing. I love that she ends sentences with "mommy". I would die! :)