Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas card(s) 2012

Depending on where you fell in my address book (and like most people, mine is not in alphabetical order. It's completely random.) or how early I recieved your card, depends on which card you received from us.

This was my original card. I had some really great offer codes from Shutterfly that I cashed in on. Unfortunately, I only ordered 30. I don't know why I thought that would be even close to enough. I didn't even think to save one for us. Therefore, the picture below was taken by my cellphone off of the computer.

Front

Back


This was the second card I ordered. I realize I could have just reordered from Shutterfly, but I couldn't stand to pay more for the same cards. Cardstore just happened to have an amazing deal on cards the day I needed to reorder (.15 cents a card on good quality card stock), so here is our second card. Next year, I will get it together...
Either way, Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

0 comments: