Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Halfway There!

"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
— Theodore Roosevelt

Sometimes being halfway through something can seem unsatisfying. However, there are some halfway things that give me great pleasure, for example:
-Looking at the time on the treadmill and seeing I'm halfway through my workout
-Making it to Wednesday because I'm halfway through the week and that much closer to the weekend
-Passing Centerville on my way to Houston because I'm halfway home.
-Compromising with Brandon because we each met halfway (this is huge for me as I am rather stubborn when I feel I'm right).
But the thing that I am most proud of is making it HALFWAY through this pregnancy!
Today marks 20 weeks exactly, and I couldn't be happier! Lets have a look back at when I first THOUGHT I was getting a belly. and now at 20 weeks
Just 20 more weeks to go and we get to meet little Miss Priss! However, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing her a week or two earlier.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Just catching up on your blog. LOVE the name and you are looking SO cute! The second half FLIES by...until about 38 weeks:)

Anonymous said...

shorts down mom let see somepussy