Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jackson turns the BIG 1!


This will probably be more of a picture post then a blog. I got so many good ones that it's going to be hard to narrow down. Anyway, My nephew tuned 1 on August 20th and he had quite the celebration. We started off his birthday morning by all singing "Happy Birthday". He kept looking at us like we were crazy. I don't blame him. It was 7:30 in the morning after all. We also tried to get him to eat his healthy birthday breakfast of glazed donuts, but he wasn't a fan. I wish I could say the same. After Breakfast, we got him ready for his big photo shoot. His pictures are going to be so cute! However, he fell into the corner of a suitcase during the pictures and ended up with a goose egg right between his eyes. Thank goodness for photoshop. The photographer was running late so Mom and I snuck our own pictures.
Mimi and Jackson
Then we wrapped up the day with a little Chuck E. Cheese. Driving the carChuck E. Cheese came out to wish Jackson a happy birthday! And the best part...cake! Then on Saturday we had Jackson's Big 1st birthday party. The theme was sponge Bob, but I'm sure you could have figured that out all on your own. Here is the cake. Isn't it cute?All dressed for his partySliding down the 13 foot water slide. The child has no fear! His big day ended with lots of presents.
Happy Birthday sweet boy! I can't wait to see what your 2nd birthday will bring.

0 comments: