Tuesday, August 4, 2009

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Yep! I think we might be in trouble. The day after we found out this baby was a little lady, Mom and I went shopping. We stumbled upon a baby boutique that was going out of business and look what Mimi did! The above picture only shows some of the things. I left out the bows and a cute pair of ruffled bloomers. I do have to admit that there is another guilty Grandma. Grammy, my mother in law, has already sewn two blankets and brings new gifts almost every time we see her. I decided to pull everything out that Miss Priss has already acquired and take a big picture. So the TROUBLE is we may not have a closet big enough to fit everything when it's all said and done. Miss Priss, you are one lucky lady! (Oh, Aunt Tiffany and cousin Kallie, I didn't forget about you. Thank you so much for adding to her collection.)

0 comments: