Thursday, June 10, 2010

Experimenting

My Dad, who is the greatest in the world, surprised me with a new camera. He bought me the Canon Rebel T1i. I have NO idea what I'm doing, but I'm trying to slowly learn. I have yet to open up the very thick manual that comes with the camera, but I know one day I will. I'm just so exhausted by the end of the day that I can barely keep my eyes open to actually read it. So, I'm experimenting. And... I have the perfect little subject to experiment on. Here are some pictures I took during her 5 month photo shoot. The last one is my favorite! I love her little eye peeking over the bears shoulder.



I love taking pictures, and especially love the way this camera feels in my hand. I can't wait until I really know what I'm doing. Maybe a few photography classes are in my future?? Also, if you didn't see my earlier post, I went back and added in some pics to "Happy 5" and "Tales from the Crib: Update".

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Great camera! My #1 advice would be to get the 50mm f/1.8 lens (it's $100). It will completely amaze you! Love the pictures!!

aleelavine said...

Wow!!! These pictures are awesome!!! What prog did you use to edit?? So glad you finally got your pictures uploaded. :) Nice to be able to see that sweet little face again.

B said...

Love the pics!

The Fants said...

The pictures are beautiful!! We've talked about getting a SLR...you'll have to teach me how to use it :)