Sunday, June 20, 2010

Your Father

Dear Presley,

I can't even begin to tell you how lucky you are to have a Father like yours. He loves you more than you will ever know. Daddy is constantly telling you how beautiful you are, and he can't wait to get his hands on you when he gets home from work. I now get my kisses second. I pretend it hurts my feelings, but I secretly love it. The other day he told me he never knew he would love you this much. Not only does he treat you like a princess, but he is always telling me what a good Mommy I am. I love watching the two of you play together. It melts my heart. I also overheard him telling a friend how much you make him laugh. I look so forward to all the years of laughter we have ahead of us. We are some very lucky ladies.

Love,
Your Mommy

Brandon,
I can't thank you enough for all you give to P and I. Your the best daddy in the whole world. We love you lots. Happy 1st Father's day.



And I have also been blessed with the best Father in the entire world. Love you sooooo much Dad! Thank you for all you do for us.

2 comments:

B said...

Awww! How sweet! Happy Father's Day!

aleelavine said...

Awwwwww you got me all misty. :)