Saturday, June 12, 2010

First Tooth

That's right! My sweet P has cut her very first tooth. It's surprisingly sharp, by the way. I have been watching her little gummies like a hawk the past month or so, but finally just stopped checking because nothing was happening. Well, I made a new batch of sweet potatoes yesterday and let her try some. So like any good Mommy, I shoved my finger in her mouth instead of bothering with a spoon. I was completely shocked to find one teeny tooth that had already cut through. She wasn't fussy or anything. I hope she cuts all her teeth this painlessly.She is growing so fast. I can't believe my baby has a tooth?!?
I tried really hard to get a picture of it, but I found out that it's more of a two person job. I'll have Brandon help me today. So here is a picture of Miss P just because...

6 comments:

B said...

So beautiful! Love her outfits!

I got Ava's black and leopard leotard at Target, believe it or not. And on sale for like $4.50 at that!!!

We're still trying to get a pic of Ava's tooth also, not that you can see too much!

B said...

BTW - I sent you a facebook friend request. You may not recognize the name, but I'm sure you'll recognize the baby pic :)

The Perkins said...

She is soooooooo beautiful!

Rene' said...

Awww, what a big girl sitting up and with a tooth! That's great! I check Jack's mouth everyday for something to change but nothing yet.

Michelle said...

Love you Presley!

aleelavine said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!!! It is a blessing that those little champs don't fuss when those teeth are forging through their gums!!! And what cute outfits she has. Already so stylish. :)