Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Houston, We have a Problem!

Please note the sweet innocent face below.

Do you know what this sweet baby has been saying lately???

F*** YOU.

Yep. I almost fell out of my chair the first time I heard her say it. We were having dinner at the neighbors and my friend, Secily,  put a green bean on Presley's plate. Presley  looked at it,  held it up towards Secily and said "F*** you". I thought I was going to die! She has said it two more times since then, and I can't for the life of me figure out what she is trying to say???

Now, I have said my fair share of  bad words, but I have never said "F*** you" in front of her or at all (at least not recently, ha!) for that matter.

What am I going to do with this girl???

7 comments:

Emily said...

Do you think maybe {maybe} she's trying to say, "thank you"?? It's not too much of a stretch!

Oh goodness, these toddlers!

Heather said...

OMGoodness... SO funny! I wonder what she is trying to say... or maybe she just didn't want the green bean! :)

Brittani said...

I would like to point out that she has been left alone with her father....hmmm, food for thought!

P.S. I needed a good laugh...Thank you!

Bonnie said...

Oh no! I think I would freak out too! Jarrett is just now starting to jibber jabber, but no words besides "Mama", "Dada" & "Nana".

Rene' said...

Maybe she's trying to say "for you". I don't know, but at least she's so stinkin' cute! I've been telling my dad that he needs to watch his language around Jack and I'm just waiting for the day he says something inappropriate. At least I'll know who to blame. :)

aleelavine said...

OMG I had to call my Husband and share this with him.... made me completely Laugh out Loud!!!!! I'm sure that sweet babe is trying to say something a lot sweeter than F*** you... but hey, every girl's gotta have some sass. ;)

Mommy Tay said...

I am willing to bet she is trying to say thank you. Ethan says thank you all the time. I would assume its thank you....especially since some one had just handed her something. I don't think you have a little sailor on your hands...She's just being polite ;)