Thursday, March 3, 2011

"I do, I do"!

Presley loves books. 

Momma loves books.

I used to read a ridiculous amount of books before Presley was born. I'm embarrassed to admit that I have probably read only one book this entire year. Now, I can barely get through a page before falling asleep. I'm still getting lots of reading time in though.

When Presley wakes up, she requests two things "book" and "eat"...and usually in that order. I love that she loves books. It's even more fun now that she is interacting with me when we read. She has recently started repeating some of the repetitive phrases out of her stories. Oh, this makes my heart happy.

Here is a little video of  her reading her current favorite book (thanks, Grammie). Please pardon my appearance. I just woke up after being up until 4am with Presley, and it's a little scary.



If anyone is interested, the book is "Tuck Me In" by Dean Hacohen & Sherry Scharschmidt

3 comments:

aleelavine said...

MISS P IS ADORABLE & I WANT TO EAT HER UP!!! [not in a creepy way]
I can't wait for B to start talking! That kid won't say anything besides an occasional "juice". Stinker. :) PS. you look good, Momma!

Mommy Tay said...

Aw! What a good girl! So adorable. Sounds like a cute book too! Ethan has turned into quite the chatter box lately too. I love that these kiddos are getting so big and loving books! So much fun.

The Fants said...

How cute is that!? Love it!!
I LOVE that they're starting to really put things together and remember/read along with books and other things. I share your same love of books :)