Friday, June 10, 2011

Attention, Please!

Somebody in our household likes to have all the attention. No, I'm not going to name names. That wouldn't be very nice of me. I will tell you that said person now likes to ask me to "watch" or "yook" (look) at them before almost everything they do. I hear these words lots and lots of times throughout the day. If I just happen to not "yook" fast enough, than it is repeated louder and louder and louder. Another new attention grabber that has come about is growling. Yep, growling. I'm not gonna lie it's a little disturbing. Ahhhh, toddlerhood! Gotta love it...

1 comments:

aleelavine said...

growling??? That is funny!!!!! Sounds like Miss P is a riot!!!

I'm so behind in reading my fave blogs... but I will try to catch up soon!!!

Hope all is well with you lovely family of 3!