Saturday, June 11, 2011

The small things...


I'm going to try and make a better effort of sitting down and writing about all the little things that touch my heart each day. There are so many moments where I stop and think, "I hope I never forget this". Here are some of those moments from yesterday.

Yesterday, I was making lunch while Presley was in the playroom. She was pushing her baby doll stroller around and every time she ran into a toy she would say "shoo me" (excuse me).

Later that day, she asked for her "bebe". When I handed her doll to her, she layed her on the ground, lifted her legs, and said "schewwy, poo poo" (which is what I always say to her when she has a dirty diaper). Then she pretended to wipe her..

Last but not least, One of my favorite things right now is when she pats my back. I'll pick her up to take her to bed and she'll wrap her arms around my neck and then gently pat me.

Don't worry, I won't be posting these everyday. Maybe just once a week or so...

4 comments:

B said...

So, so precious! I love seeing babies with their "babies". Ava has a doll named Baby Sophie, and she LOVES her. She pushes her around in the stroller and then picks her up and says "pat pat" while she pats her back - love it!

Michelle said...

I love the dolly in P's picture with this post. It makes me happy and brings a smile to my face. Miss you guys so much.

Rene' said...

How sweet!! I think it's a great idea to write down these small, wonderful things. They won't last long and it'll be so nice to have a record of it all. P is such a sweetheart!

aleelavine said...

It's so awesome to have these blogs to read... I had been reading on some of our main circle blogs and they had mentioned how their babes had been patting them on their backs. I hadn't experienced this until just this morning. SO SWEET!!!! It's tough to record everything. I looked at B's baby book and it's quite empty... hopefully sometime I can get more of it recorded in there as I know I have it recorded, to a point, in my blogs and on a calendar at home too. Time is fleeting!!!!

Miss P is a total sweetheart !!!!! heartmelting...