Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Phone Dump

I REALLY hope my next Friday phone dump will include pictures of Miss Harper! Anyway, my wonderful Mom took Presley again for the week so I could get some rest before baby gets here. Luckily, she sends me lots of pictures to keep me updated on all the fun things they are doing.


My wild and crazy driver at Chuck E. Cheese. 

Presley with Daddy Bob before Casey's baby shower. Sorry I missed it Casey!

 Taking her new baby doll on a walk.

I didn't go completely childless this week. My friend, Shelly, who had her second baby a couple months ago called me to babysit. Unfortunately, it was because her little boy slipped in the tub and needed stitches in his chin. Ahhh, life with two children. I will know all about the chaos soon...

Dont' worry folks, my parents don't completely spoil Presley. She earns her keep around their house.


My Mom took P to get some new cute pumas, and walked out with these Hello Kitty converse. Oh Mimi, looks like you got suckered.

Enjoying the dinosaur exhibit at the zoo.

These two, right here, are T-R-O-U-B-L-E. They went to the Children's museum and did a little face painting. 

Kissing Cousins {and yes, this picture will come back to haunt them one day}!

I'm so glad Presley got to have a nice week that was all about her. Things are about to be very different around here...

2 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

Girl, I am just waiting to see pics of Miss Harper too!!!!! Looks like Presley had a wonderful week. That is so nice of your Mom to take her and looks like she's showing her a GRAND time :) Love those CUTE Hello Kitty shoes...!!!!! Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!!! Thinking of you and babe! xox

B said...

Aww, that's so fantastic that your parents are close enough to take P so you could rest pre-Harper! Maybe I need to get pregnant so my in-laws will come give me a break ;)