Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Showered

Little Miss Harper and I were given a rockin' shower/ Girls Night Out. All the Momma's left the kids at home and had a very relaxing evening away. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. Unfortunately, I think I took 2 pictures the whole time. Oh well, I was too busy having fun:).


Delicious cupcakes from the Cupcakery in uptown. My friend, Secily, was kind enough to get a champagne flavored one just for me:). It was raspberry cake with champagne infused icing. YUM!


 This is one of the pictures I  remembered to take while we were waiting on the rest of the girls to join us.

The shower was held at a restaurant in Rockwall called Bin 303. They have delicious food, and I highly recommend going if you're in the area. They also have a strawberry mojito that I got a teeny tiny taste of (thanks, Shelly!). I WILL be getting one the next time I go!

My friend, Timber, took over camera duties during present opening. I think she took 80 something photo's! I've learned from her pictures that I make really strange candid faces...



 My amazing group of friends, and mother in law. So blessed!

And here is everything Miss Harper received! She is one lucky little lady.


4 comments:

anika♥Lee said...

Wow! that shower looks awesome! where was my invite? ;) Those cupcakes look AWESOME!!!!!! How fun! Looks like you are surrounded by wonderful friends & family, how awesome!!! And what a haul Miss Harper got!!! NICE!!!! I really hope for a girl next time around...the stuff is to die for!

Emily said...

That looks so fun! What a lucky little lady {and mama}.

I think we all make weird candid faces - that's why I hate being in front of the camera, esp as guest of honor at showers! ha!

Heather said...

super cute!

and my fav all time drink is a mojito... YUM!

Richeson's Hiatus said...

You are so cute preggers. And what a beautiful shower! My sister in law actually lives in Rockwall and works at the hospital. Such a small world.