Monday, August 27, 2012

Harper: 3 Months


At 3 Months, Harper is:
  • Cooing and babbling so much. When she wakes up, she just lays in bed and talks to herself until I get her.
  • Reaching for toys/objects and able to grab hold of them.
  • Wearing size 1-2 diapers
  • in 3-6 and 6 month clothes
  • Nursing every 3 hours.
  • Sleeps from 10:30pm to 7 or 8am. Then goes back to sleep until 9:30-10.
  • Is rapidly balding (but still has a large clump of thick hair in the back).
  • Her eyes are getting lighter blue by the day
  • Screams when she gets mad. Not crying screaming, just a legit scream.
  • is the happiest baby. She smiles all the time!!!
  • has started laughing. 
  • Loves to suck on blankets, her dresses/shirts, and her hands
  • Has gotten a lot better about not needing to be held all the time.
  • absolutely adores her big sister.
  • Really likes music. If she gets really upset, I stick my iPod next to her ear and she calms right down.
  • is not a huge fan of the car, but always falls asleep after a while.
  • Snores (I suspect this is partly due to her acid reflux, but am still going to get her checked out).
  • is my little chunky monkey. Home girls got some rolls!
  • Loves standing up. She gets such an excited look on her face.
Oh my goodness, I love my sweet baby girl so so much!!!  Harper Grace, You have been such a ray of sunshine. I can't wait to see all you will be doing next month.


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Man...she is gorgeous! She is going to have way too many boys following after her! Those eyes are to dye for! Such a sweet girl!

Rene' said...

She is a beauty, just like her mama and big sis! :)
Happy 3 months, Harper!

Richeson's Hiatus said...

Gorgeous!!! I love seeing your beautiful family grow!!

I'm acutally coming to Houston next month Sept 15 - 19th...maybe you'll be around?

B said...

Aww, she's so beautiful. You guys make some gorgeous girls!