Friday, August 17, 2012

{HUGE} Friday Phone Dump

We had a great week in Houston with a mini trip to Galveston thrown in the middle. Needless to say, I took a TON of pictures.

Harper chilaxin by the pool at Mimi and Daddy Bob's.


My sister and I had a date night with Presley and Harper. It involved sushi, sake, and dessert at Ooh La La Dessert Boutique. I'm never going to get the rest of this baby weight off...

Poor Presley's bangs were so long, it was affecting her vision. I finally got her a haircut. Good news is she can see again. Bad news is I really dislike the way her bangs were cut. Oh well, I guess they'll grow.



Debuting her super short, blunt bangs and licking the spatula from a yummy pinterest recipe!

She was a little too quite for a little too long. Oops! Found her in Mimi's makeup.

While in Houston, We had a happy hour with some of my friends . We were able to have a few drinks and they got to meet Harper.


Then we headed out to Galveston for a trip to the beach. Of course, the girls had to have matching beach outfits thanks to Mimi.


But first, we had to stop at my Aunts on the way out. Harper and sweet baby Lyla.

Almost to Galveston! I see palm trees...

We made it! Mimi with the girls.

Presley loved looking out at the beach from the balcony. It made me a nervous wreck though.

After a long day at the pool and the beach, we made our way to Rainforest cafe. We had so much fun, and ended the night with a chocolate lava cake.


Ready for bed.

We stayed at the San Luis, and they have a talking parrot that Presley befriended.

More Play time at the beach. Presley was completely in her element ,while Harper preferred the pool.


 Anxiously awaiting more time at the beach.

And this is what a whole morning at the beach will do to ya...


One more week and we are off to Horseshoe Bay for our Cain family Vacay! 

0 comments: