Saturday, August 11, 2012

{Late as usual} Friday Phone Dump

Usually, I have a thousand pics on my phone for the week. Instead, I took a ton of video. Here are the few pics I do have:

Prepping Presley for her swim lessons. We are going on vacation in a few weeks, and the house were staying in has a pool within steps from the back door. SCARY! 

My sweet girls cuddling in Presley's bed.

Miss H sound asleep on the car ride to Houston. Yes, we are back in Houston already (P is getting private swim lessons in my Parents pool). Wook at those Whittle Wips...

 One of my favorite boutiques had a big bow event, and of course, we hit it up! Harper was super thrilled with our purchases.

While we were there, we randomly picked up this little contraption. I've heard "nosefrida" is great, but it  kinda of grosses me out. Has anyone used this thing? Good? Bad? Let me know.

2 comments:

The Fants said...

Nose frida is FANTASTIC!! We had it with Bryson and I never used the bulb again. It works great. You'll love it this winter!
Your girls are precious together ;) hope Presley loves swim lessons and yay for vacay!! Have fun!!

Mommy Tay said...

Love all the pics. Seriously...don't think your girls can get any cuter! How are the swim lessons going? Hope you have a good Vacay! Oh...and what boutique is that? Online? I need to get some cute BIG bows for miss Mazie! That one on miss H is adorable!