Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Phone Dump

Seriously, I give up. I'm just going to dump my photo's whenever, and maybe one day it will actually fall on a Friday.

Big Baby Blues

Blogger keeps turning this upside down for some reason??? Anyway, Presley started putting toys all around Harper's head. Can you find her in there?



 My Mom offered to have a maid come in and give our house a good deep clean. It was the best present ever! We spent the day at the Museum of Science, so we could get out of their way.






 Cuddling in bed before Daddy heads off to work.

My friend/neighbor came back in town, so Harper got some good social time in with sweet Ava.

Sisters!


My parents brought these PJ's back from their trip to Alcatraz. I think they are so cute on H, and apparently so does she.

Spin class with the babies. We thought this looked so funny. Aline of babies rocking on their rock-on's.

Matching Beco's!

Sister cuddle time at Mimi and Daddy Bob's. 

My Aunt Mary with Miss H at my nephew's birthday party.

My nephew's (Jackson) other Aunt had a baby the week before me, and we were able to meet her. Harper was so happy to have a friend.

Miss Priss with Jackson's birthday gear on.

and my sweet 4 year old nephew. I CAN'T believe he is FOUR!!!

Happy birthday, sweet boy.
This was such a busy, but super fun week. Now we are off to the lake for our annual Cain family Vacay! With two children, I should probably refer to it more as strip than a vacation though.

3 comments:

B said...

Such great pictures - LOVE the alcatraz PJs!

Can your mom please tell my mom that a housekeeper is ALWAYS a welcome gift ;)

Enjoy your trip!!!

anika♥Lee said...

love the pics. :) making specific posts on specific days is TOUGH. I think it's great those prison-lookin' PJs actually were a souvenir from Alcatraz. HAHAHAHA
Matching becos!!! Gah!!!
What is a rock-on???
Enjoy your VACAY :)

Richeson's Hiatus said...

I love this phone dump posT! My o MY u are one busy little bee! Thanks for sharing!